NPS® Mobile Cafeteria Table with Stools, 60" Octagon
Mobile Stool Units from National Public Seating® are the perfect solution when more personal space per table is needed. Built on a solid 14-gauge steel frame, tabletops are protected with a high pressure laminate top and a phenolic backer sheet making them power washable. Unobstructed entrances for each stool add safety by eliminating trip points on entry/exit. Specialty hardware holds the high-impact stools securely to the frame. Storage latch release handles are easily accessible from both sides of the table without having to reach in. The storage latch automatically locks when folded for safety. Tables operate smoothly and safely thanks to the NPS EasyLift torsion bar system. The self-leveling automatic down lock engages at a partially opened position for safe, easy cleaning and again at the fully opened position. Our caster lift-off safety feature prevents the tables from rolling while in use. Available in a variety of shapes, wood cores, color finishes, edge protections and frames.
- Stool Seating is Available in Your Choice of Color
- No Need to Reach In! Storage Latch Release Handles on Both Sides of Table to Unlock. Locks Automatically When Folded.
- Automatic Down Lock: Self-Leveling Automatic Down Lock Ensures Engagement Every time Table is Fully Opened
- Locks Table Partially Opened for Easy Floor Cleaning. Manual Release from Both Sides of Table to Fold
- Easy Entry with Generous Space Between Stools
- Phenolic Backer Adds Sanitary Protection and Power Washable
- Heavy Duty Casters: Extra-Wide and Durable 4” Non-Marring Casters are Extremely Smooth to Roll. Each Caster has 275 lb. Weight Capacity
- High Impact, Reinforced Stools Massive Ribs and Steel Washer Inside for Support; Secured with Specialty Hardware Which Will Hold Up for Years of Hard Use
- Built with “Tamper-free” Hardware
- 15 year warranty