NPS® 18" x 48" Max Seating Folding Table, Particleboard Core/T-Mold
Designed and Engineered by our team in New Jersey, the Max Seating folding tables were developed to provide an industrial-grade banquet, seminar and dining hall solution for a wood-on-steel folding table with ultimate seating space, top-notch leg stability, and an inconspicuous heavy-duty leg brace with a premium lock design. READ MORE
Constructed with a textured black 16 gauge C-channel frame and joining plates, Max Seating folding tables feature unitized 14 gauge legs made of 1.25” squared tubing, which are installed to the far corners of each tabletop. This exclusive design enables comfortable seating all around the table without any obstructions. When opening the table legs, the leg braces Auto-Engage locking mechanism pin slides into place, and will remain in a locked position until manually disengaged. Tested to exceed 7,000 cycle tests, our folding and locking mechanism is best in its class. Engineered unobtrusively behind each leg, is a 14 gauge Stability-Boost leg bracket, which ensures that each table maintains the highest level of structural stability despite any potential disruption in your setting.
Each Max Seating table is equipped with NPS proprietary leg clips to hold the legs in place when table is not in use, and nylon corners with an engineered standoff to enable worry-free stacking of tables without scratching the frames against tabletops.
Tabletops are constructed of high-grade lightweight plywood or particleboard, and finished with a choice of a clear acrylic finish (plywood core only) or high pressure laminate surface. Plywood tabletops come with either a premium 3mm edge banding applied with EVA hot melt glue, or protect edge. Particleboard tabletops come standard with T-molding.
- .75" thick particleboard core with HPL surface and T-molding
- 16 gauge C-channel frame design with textured black powdercoating
- 16 gauge steel joining plates
- 14 gauge 1.25” square leg tubing
- 2-point welded leg brace
- Auto-Engage locking mechanism
- Proprietary leg clips secure legs when folded
- 14 gauge stability-boost leg brackets
- Nylon stacking corner with standoff for worry-free stackability
- Legs at table corners for max seating
- High-impact, non-marring spring steel flower glides
- Folding/locking mechanisms exceeded 7,000 cycle tests
- 10 Year Warranty