NPS® 8' Curved Mobile Table with 8 Stools
Mobile Stool Units from National Public Seating are the perfect solution when more personal space per table is needed. Built on a solid 14-gauge steel frame, tabletops are protected with a high pressure laminate top and a phenolic backer sheet making them power washable. Unobstructed entrances for each stool add safety by eliminating trip points on entry/exit. Specialty hardware holds the high-impact stools securely to the frame. Storage latch release handles are easily accessible from both sides of the table without having to reach in. The storage latch automatically locks when folded for safety. Tables operate smoothly and safely thanks to the NPS EasyLift torsion bar system. The self-leveling automatic down lock engages at a partially opened position for safe, easy cleaning and again at the fully opened position. Our caster lift-off safety feature prevents the tables from rolling while in use. Available in a variety of shapes, wood cores, color finishes, edge protections and frames.
- Easy opening and closing via a perfectly balanced torsion bar system
- Tops are surfaced with high pressure laminate bonded to a 3/4" thick AC grade core, sealed underneath with a phenolic backer sheet. This is especially helpful when cleaning the underside of the table.
- Table tops are available in MDF, Plywood or Particleboard core
- Table Edge Options include: ProtectEdge or Vinyl T-Molding
- Stools are injection molded with a minimum of 25 oz. of rubber modified high impact polystyrene materials. Stools are Wobble Free.
- Heavy duty storage lock is comprised of 1¼" square tube with heavy duty catch. Locks automatically in storage position and can easily be released from either side of the table when opening
- Each top is supported by 2" deep, 14 gauge steel aprons capped at the ends with riveted plastic protectors.
- Aprons and brackets are fastened to wood with custom designed tamper resistant screws which offer superior holding power while still easily serviceable if the need arises.
- 4" heavy-duty, double ball baring casters
- Weight capacity of 275 lbs. per caster.
- Hard rubber, non-marring wheels
- Each stool position has its own entrance clear of obstructions when entering the unit to sit down