NPS® 24 x 60 Flip-N-Store Training Table, Speckled Grey
The Flip-N-Store, our Blow-molded Polyethylene Flipper Table, is a fantastic addition to any training/conference room or seminar set-up. Its smoothly textured and speckled gray high-density plastic surface flips open and closed with a dual-lever mechanism for amazingly convenient use and storage. READ MORE
Simple to clean and lightweight, the tables also nest together to save space and roll with ease on four 2” casters (two locking). These units feature a reversible modesty panel made of perforated steel with a built-in cable channel as well as removable dual grommet holes for wire management while keeping electronic devices connected and charged. The gray hammer-tone powder coated frame and legs are made of strong powder-coated steel and boasts a weight capacity of 700 lbs. Affordable and a cinch to assemble, you'll flip for the Flip-N-Store! The BPFT is MAS Certified Green.
- Tops Are Made Of Lightweight HDPE Blow Molded Plastic
- Tops Are Furnished With Two Grommet Holes For Wire Management
- Equipped With Dual Levers, Allowing For Easy Tabletop Folding
- Tables Nest Together For Space-Saving Storage
- Frame And Legs Are Made Of Grey Hammer-Tone Powder Coated Steel And Includes A Perforated Steel Modesty Panel For An Attractive Design
- Complete 16-Gauge Steel
- Tables Are Equipped With Four 2 Casters (Two Locking) Making Them Easy To Roll
- Tables Tested To Support Up To 700 Lbs.
- Mas Certified Green®
- Tables Are Lightweight And Are Easy To Assemble.
- Tabletop Thickness: 1 ¾”
- 10 Year Warranty